The fourth day in Lisbon: Monday 22nd August 2011 at the Oceanário de Lisboa.
http://www.oceanario.pt/
http://www.oceanario.pt/
After another crazy night in Bairro Alto and after having eaten a typical custard cake we arrived in the hotel in the early morning. So we woke up late and after a caramel macchiato of Restoradore’s Starbuks (http://www.starbucks.pt/pt-pt/) we decided to visit the Oceanário de Lisboa. We took the metro to the Oriente station so we arrived to the modern district where the Oceanário is. Before entering the exhibit we had a break in the coffee where I took the biggest cheese cake that I have ever seen.
Then we entred the turtles temporary exhibit after have putting lipgloss on our lips…ahahhaha, yes, I know, it’s funny to put lipgloss on lips only to see some turtles, so when we realised that it would be strange, we started a long laugh that infected also the guys that controlled the tickets on the entry.
In the temporary exhibit we saw a big turtle that seemed almost 2 m large. There were also trasparent bridges from where you could see the fishes swim under your feet. Althought I had seen a person walk normally on the trasparent passages when I was on the edge I felt a difference of highness and I did a scream because I thought I was falling down in the water, it was so funny that I have made laugh some people that were around me…ahahahahahahah.
Then we entered the permanent exhibit where there was a big fishpond with sharks, devil fish (my favourite fish), torpedoes, moon fish and many others.
Then we saw the room with otters and the room with penguins.
We saw also some anphibia like the small yellow and black frogs and salamandras. In front of the yellow an black frogs I noticed a very interesting guy that was visiting the Oceanário, I think he was with his grandmother and with a woman with two kids that might be his nephews… so if you are reading this blog please contact me…
We have seen also flourescent corals, and jellyfishes, that were very beautiful. But at this point I was a little bit distracted...you understand what I mean...
When we exited the Oceanário we catched the aerial railway next to the Oceanário on the river and we arrived near the commercial center Vasco de Gama that is very big, on three floors and we had dinner in it.
(http://www.centrovascodagama.pt/index.php)
(http://www.centrovascodagama.pt/index.php)
We passed the night in Bairro Alto where we found an electronic club where we danced, then we went to the cuban club that was full of people, and then to the Fragil to end the night (http://www.luxfragil.com/). I didn’t expect so full of life the Monday night in the Bairro Alto, I was very surprised. In Italy people seem to go out only in the weekend… So I love Lisbon, because you can go out everynight and is full of people and you can meet always different people and having fun.










Hi! Ila!! I'm your first follower WOWOWO I'm very exiting! Your Blog it's fantastic! Kiss Ross
ReplyDeleteThank you Ross!
ReplyDelete