Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 August 2011

The second day in Lisbon.

Olá guys!
The second day in Lisbon: Saturday 20th August 2011.
We woke up very late on the morning after the mad night in Bairro Alto, and after a caramel macchiato taken at Starbucks (http://www.starbucks.pt/pt-pt/) in Restoradores we passed the afternoon in the allays of the center doing shopping.
I bought 2 pairs of Miss Sixty (http://www.misssixty.com/Index.aspx) shoes with 60% discount, it was very convenient…  I advise you, I’m a shopaholic…

Then we entered Custo Barcelona (http://www.custo-barcelona.com/es) and the kind and nice guy of the shop advised us about the night life of Lisbon.
Because the weather wasn’t good we decided to have a stop at the big commercial center  El Corte Inglés (http://www.elcorteingles.pt/) using the metro. The Lisbon Metro hasn’t many lines, but very useful to circulate in the city center.  We decided to go to El Corte Inglés because there is a Custo Barcelona's point, and I love the colors and the fantastic stamps of his fabrics. El Corte Inglés is a very big commercial center, with every kind of product, from make up, to de luxe jewelry and many brands. I was interested in Custo Barcelona because here in Italy is difficult to find it. So I bought there a discounted dress.

We have seen also some beautiful Melissa and Vivienne Westwood's shoes (http://www.melissa.com.br/en).
In the evening we had dinner in a japanese and asian restaurant advised in the Lonley Planet, the Nood, and it was very modern, with vegetarian plates, too.
In the night we had a walk and then we decided to go to the Clube Ferroviario (http://pt-br.facebook.com/clubeferroviario) because Custo Barcelona's guy told us that it was a very cool place. In fact I like a lot Clube Ferroviario because is a nice club where you can sit on the typical sits of the trains and drink and talk, but you can also dance in the openair. It's on the last floor, on the terrace of a building. It's a cool place, with especially local people.
After Clube Ferroviario we went to the Lux (http://www.luxfragil.com/) that is near it. Lux is the most popular and cool disco of Lisbon, but is full of tourists. I like it but maybe I expected something more…The place is very beautiful, there is a room on the groundfloor with very hard electronic music, in the first floor there is disco music with a more cool people, and on the higher floor there is a very big terrace on the river where you can sit watching the river in the night chatting and drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment