Hi guys!
Today I wanna talk about cowboy boots, camperos and police boots.
Do you like Western fashion?
I like it a lot, especially I like western boots in the mix of different fashion attitudes as combined with a romantic dress.
But also a pair of simple skinny jeans takes more grit and temperament with camperos or cowboy boots.
Cowboy boots, camperos and police boots are a must have that returns every year, in fact many fashion magazine show every season some starlets with a casual outfit completed by some fashion cowboy boots.
But must be also carefull with this strong boots and try to match them with clothes paying attention to not use also strong clothes otherwise we can run the risk to exaggerate.
So I think the best way to wear them is to mix the Western fashion, with a more casual and simple fashion.
Some months ago I found a website (http://www.kikkiline.it/) of a shoes shop that is in Riccione and it has a great stock of boots and shoes. I like a lot the simple line of their camperos so I decided to go there and try some of their boots.
The shop is located in via Dante in Riccione, it isn’t very big but there is a very great choice of boots and shoes. The woman who manages the shop is very kind and helpful and I told her that I had seen their website and that I was interested in some of their boots. I tried many boots, and were all very comfortable and fashion, especially I think they would be perfect with street wear.
So I bought some camperos that I think are a passpartou.
Yesterday I was back to visit the shop, I have found a pair of black police boots that I find very strong but also very versatile. I combine them yesterday night with a pair of shorts, but I think they would be nice also with a simple modern dress, so I’ll try this combination this night.
Here I wanna leave you some other websites, where you can find cowboy boots, camperos and police boots.
http://www.bootcity.com/
http://www.sendra.it/
http://www.cowboyskisses.it/
http://www.paulbondboots.com/
Write me your experiences with this type of boots, give me your advises, I’ m very interested to know and discover something new.


I adore your blog! It's so fun and stylish! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog!
ReplyDeleteVENUS AT HER MIRROR
VENUS ON FACEBOOK
Mary
Love the black boots!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much girls! I see immediatly your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteCiao Ila!!! ahahah ancora shopping eh? Sai che ho scoperto che a cesena c'è una bakery molto carina fanno dei cupcake stupendi e anche delle bellissime torte si chiama Kevin & Victory mi piacerebbe andarci prima o poi cmq se ti capita
ReplyDeletevia Curiel 12C, 47521 Cesena, Italy
Bacio ps fatti viva please!
Sì sì la conosco, ci sono già stata, ma secondo me sono immangiabili perchè sono troppo dolci. Comunque riforniscono anche l'America Graffiti che è nel cc di Forlì.
ReplyDelete